This privacy statement was last updated on January 18, 2023 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://www.oneshared.world. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention periodWe may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- An email address
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
The basis on which we may process these data is:
Upon the provision of consent.
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office:
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
176 East 81st Street
New York, NY 10028
Phone number: 1-866-467-8688
Plugin: Defender Pro
This site may be using WPMU DEV third-party cloud storage to store backups of its audit logs where personal information is collected.
This site creates and stores an activity log that capture the IP address, username, email address and tracks user activity (like when a user makes a comment). Information will be stored locally for 30 days and remotely for 1 year. Information on remote logs cannot be cleared for security purposes.
What personal data do we collect and why?
By default Forminator captures the IP Address for each submission to a Form. Other personal data such as your name and email address may also be captured, depending on the Form Fields.
When visitors or users submit a form, we capture the IP Address for spam protection. We also capture the email address and might capture other personal data included in the Form fields.
How long we retain your data
By default Forminator retains all form submissions forever. You can change this setting in Forminator » Settings » Privacy Settings
When visitors or users submit a form we retain the data for 30 days.
Where we send your data
All collected data might be shown publicly and we send it to our workers or contractors to perform necessary actions based on the form submission.
By default Forminator Forms can be configured to connect with these third parties:
- Akismet. Enabled when you installed and configured Akismet on your site.
- Google reCAPTCHA. Enabled when you added reCAPTCHA on your forms.
- Mailchimp. Enabled when you activated and setup Mailchimp on Integrations settings.
- Zapier. Enabled when you activated and setup Zapier on Integrations settings.
- ActiveCampaign. Enabled when you activated and setup ActiveCampaign on Integrations settings.
- Aweber. Enabled when you activated and setup Aweber on Integrations settings.
- Campaign Monitor. Enabled when you activated and setup Campaign Monitor on Integrations settings.
- Google Drive. Enabled when you activated and setup Google Drive on Integrations settings.
- Trello. Enabled when you activated and setup Trello on Integrations settings.
- Slack. Enabled when you activated and setup Slack on Integrations settings.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.